Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Songs


set the mood...
Something you may or may not know about me: I went to school for massage therapy. I don't practice it, but sometimes, on special occasions like Valentine's Day, I'm [semi] obligated to put my studies to use. (Plus, saves me money because I nix the gift- score!) Here is a slow song  playlist I have for things like this... but you might want to include some of this music in your night(bow chika wow wow) haha. Seriously, I listen to this just hanging around  or as a Lazy Sunday Morning mix too. Enjoy! 

Caress Me Down:

  • Just Like A Star (Corrine Bailey Rae) Listen
  • Something You Can Feel (Aretha Franklin) 
  • The Way I Am (Ingrid Michaelson) Listen
  • The Space Between (Dave Matthews Band) Listen
  • Under The Milky way (The Church) Listen
  • American Honey (Lady Antebellum) Listen
  • This Year's Love (David Grey) Listen
  • Something (The Beatles) Listen
  • I Am the Highway (Audioslave) Listen
  • Powerful Stuff (Sean Hayes) Listen
  • High Tide or Low Tide (Ben Harper feat. Jack Johnson)Listen
  • If You're Reading This (Tim McGraw) Listen
  • Aida (Sarah McLachlan) Listen
  • Kissing (Bliss)Listen
  • Breathe Me (Sia) Listen
  • Apologize (Timbaland feat. one Republic) Listen
  • Thank Uou (Natalie Merchant) Listen
  • You Were Meant For Me (Jewel) 
  • It Hurts Me (Elvis Presley) Listen
  • I Feel Like Making Love (Kid Rock) Listen
  • How Can You Mend A Broken Heart (Al Green feat. Joss Stone)Listen
  • Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton) Listen
  • Wild Horses (The Rolling Stones)
  • Somewhere With You (Kenny Chesney) Listen
  • Colder Weather (Zac Brown Band) Listen
  • 6th Avenue Heartache (The Wallflowers) Listen
  • Flake (Jack Johnson) Listen
  • Run (Snow Patrol) Listen
Have a good night now ;) 

..don't be shy, and thanks for stopping by!.. 
*follow me on instagram: everyonedeservesflowers*

No comments:

Post a Comment