get to know me.
10 random things about me:
- I have an unusually intense fear of worms.
- My New Year's Resolution for 2013 is to 'live more simply'
- My first job, when i was 15 years old, was at a little flower shop on the edge of town. I learned most of what I know about flowers there, and the love of design runs in my blood.
- I believe my daughter is the prettiest little thing on Earth. You may beg to differ, but please keep that to yourself. I'm quite the lioness.
- My idea of camping is a fireplace in a Hilton. I'm not a very "outdoorsy" person
- I've only traveled on an airplane once in my life. I hope to travel more, with my family, in the near future
- I was born and raised a Jersey Girl, and extremely proud of it. That state will forever hold my heart and some of my best memories.
- I've worked in/managed gyms for over 6 years. That leaves me pretty knowledgable in the diet and workout department, although, I won't lie, I don't always use that knowledge to my advantage. Pizza always seems to get the best of me.
- A trip to Target, by myself, is better than a 3 hour spa day. No lie. (Life of a Mommy)
- Dolly Parton is probably my biggest celebrity idol.
*follow me on Instagram: everyonedeservesflowers*